On this week’s episode, Justin and I talk about social media plagiarism, climate change platforms, and subscription services. Cheers!
P.S. Become a lo-class patron today for cool swag and bonus content.
P.P.S. As promised, a link to the yummy matcha green tea latte recipe I made for this episode, which we recorded on St. Patrick’s Day. And here’s a Time magazine article about the health benefits of matcha tea… beyond the fact that its color makes it 100% Instagram worthy.
- Barstool Sports deletes over 61,000 social media posts after content theft controversy, CEO Erika Nardini says she won’t apologize AwfulAnnouncing.com
- The Fat Jew’s Instagram plagiarism scandal, explained Vox (2015)
- Students around the world skip class to demand action on climate change France 24
- Your guide to the 2020 Democratic presidential candidates Quartz
- Burger King is taking on McDonald’s and Starbucks with a new $5 per month coffee subscription Thrillist
- Bouqs.com flower subscription service
- Popeyes debuts Mardi Gras bead boxes so you can wear fried chicken around your neck People
A Feminist and A Comedian Walk Into A Bar is a biweekly entertainment podcast produced in Chicago. Listen to past episodes at femcompod.com. Support us at patreon.com/loclass. And see more free, cool ass content at lo-class.com.